Differentiate yourself with an international internship
Develop your leadership while boosting your career prospects with an international internship in your field
Sign up as a Global Teacher
Our worldwide impact
300+ partner schools and educational institutions
1,000+ Experiences delivered last yea
Become an intern in 4 easy steps
Create an account on our platform and fill in all the details on your profile.
Find an Internship
Use the filters in our search page and find the projects that you are most interested in.
Go through the selection process
After you apply for a project you will be contacted by us and receive information on the selection process.
Once you’re selected, it’s time to pack your bags and prepare all the logistic – don’t worry we’ll be there to help!
What would you work on?
- 6 to 78 weeks (Duration)
- Company (Organization)
- Yes (Compensation)
An AIESEC Initiative aimed at activating the leadership potential of youth by engaging and mobilizing them through cross-cultural projects designed to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Our Global Volunteer projects around the world exist because as AIESEC, we choose to shape what we do around whatthe world needs. We have committed to creatIng a youth movement to achieve the 17Sustainable Development Goals by the year 2030.
Global Volunteer is your chance to contribute to something much bigger.
How much would you pay?
INR 21,500 Program Registration Fee
INR 30,000- INR 1,50,000 (Total Program Expenses) Based on the country you choose & doesn’t include registration)
What we will provide for you
- Affordable Teaching Program Fees
- A local volunteer to support you with application process and Outgoing Preparation
- A local volunteer in the host country to help you with project preparation
- Access to Teaching Opportunities in 25+ Countries
- Access to Leadership Development Assessment tools
- Online Support and Program Guide
- Support with VISA Documents and Insurance
- Personal Goal Setting Sessions before the Program
- Experience Debriefing sessions after the Program